Volgers

vrijdag 21 januari 2011

Pay it forward

Hello everyone. I have just copied this from Lindseys blog. I thought it was a fantastic idea and wanted to join in right away. So...It's time for a bit of fun. I've entered a Pay It Forward over at Abi's blog so it's my turn now to Pay It Forward.







I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who comment on this post. However, there is a catch, you must repost this, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules state that it MUST be something handmade or homemade by YOUand must be sent to 5 other people during 2011.


If you would like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way this year.

Great, right?? let's just hope there are 5 folk who would like something made by me...and now, to figure out what to make, lol.


Goede middag,

Ik zag dit leuke berichtje bij Lindsey en het leek me leuk om mee tedoen.
De eerste 5 mensen die hier op reageren krijgen iets zelf gemaakt van mij opgestuurd.
Er zit wel een maar aan vast,en dat is dat je zelf ook weer 5 zelfgemaakte creaties door stuurd

Dus vindt je het leuk om iets van mij tekrijgen in 2011,ben heel eerlijk,het zal wel een kaart worden haha reageer dan nu.

Nog een fijne dag verder
XXX Heidy

5 opmerkingen:

Jopie zei

Hoi Heidy

wat leuk om iets van jou te krijgen en ik zal natuurlijk ook 5 mensen iets (een kaart) sturen.
Liefs Jopie

Jeni zei

What fun!!! Heidy, I would loooove to have something hand made by you. Your cards are Beautiful, besides my Birthday is next week. HeeHEe! ~jeni

Jackie Thomas zei

Hey Heidy. I too would so love to own one of your stunning creations. This is such a lovely idea. I will put a post up about it later on today. thanks sweetie. Hugs xo Jackie

Terri zei

I would love to pay it forward. What a great idea
Terri
http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/

pat zei

Count me in, I would love to send some homemade goodies out.
Have posted on my facebook page!!!

thanks pat